Morning, neighbors. I’m here with your fresh copy of the Hoover Daily, filled with all the community news you need to know right now.
But first today’s weather:
Increasing cloudiness. High: 68 Low: 61.
🏠 Competition in Hoover to become the best local real estate agent is fierce. With our exclusive newsletter sponsorships you can stand out from your competitors and win local customers. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top three stories in Hoover today:
- Hoover City Council has agreed to conduct an inventory of recreational facilities and create a strategic plan for facilities. The project is being carried out by LandDesign at a cost of $239,000. Signature Homes provided a $50,000 donation to help cover some of the project’s costs. (Hoover Sun)
- Alabama Goods expands to Hoover. The store sells Alabama-made items such as gifts, groceries, and general merchandise. According to co-owner Beth Staula, the Hoover location has been in the works for years. The new store is located in Stadium Trace Village. (Hoover Sun)
- The Ho Ho Hoover Randle Open House will be held on Sunday, December 4th from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m During the event there will be food, tree exhibitions and various performances. The event benefits Hoover Helps. Click for ticket details. (City of Hoover via Facebook)
From our sponsor:
Today’s Hoover Daily is brought to you in part by T-Mobile. T-Mobile has invested billions to shine a light on its best-ever network, bringing LTE to 99% of the people of America, helping to keep communities like ours informed and connected. Thank you T-Mobile for their support and for making today’s Hoover Daily possible.
- Are you looking for a new best friend? consider it List of pets available for adoption in the Hoover area who are looking for forever homes. Click here for the full list. (Hoover patch)
- Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a career change? Click for a list of employers in the Hoover area hiring for a variety of open positions. (Hoover patch)
- The magical world of Santa’s Circus will be on display at the Hoover Public Library on Thursday, December 1 at 7:30 p.m. The event features costumes, comedy and stunts. (City of Hoover)
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
Now you’re in the loop and ready to get this Tuesday off to a good start. See you tomorrow morning for another update!
— Miranda Fraraccio
About me: Miranda Fraraccio was born and raised in Rhode Island and now lives in New York. She is a staff writer for content creation agency Lightning Media Partners and is a graduate of the University of Rhode Island, where she earned degrees in Writing & Rhetoric and Communication Studies. In her free time, she can be found traveling, drinking tea or photographing her neighborhood as a street photographer.